There is no doubt that Balsamic Vinegar is a unique and inimitable product. What are Balsamic Vinegar properties and which are nutritional characteristics of it? Is Balsamic Vinegar bad for you (LINK https://acetobalsamico.blog/2020/04/15/aceto-balsamico-fa-male/)? Can you consume it if you are on a diet?
Today’s we are talking about this Modenese gastronomic excellence and its properties: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Extra Old PDO (25 years old).
Keep on reading this article to know more about the characteristic of the product and its nutritional values.
Balsamic Vinegar Properties
- First of all the properties of Balsamic Vinegar is the antioxidant action. The high concentration of polyphenols contained in grapes guarantees a strengthening of the immune system, protecting the body from the negative action of free radicals.
Also, polyphenols slow down call ageing!
- Balsamic Vinegar has important antibacterial, disinfectant and astringent properties. People used it to dress wounds, to treat skin problems and to treat acne in the past. The Black Gold also reduces blood pressure and has pain-relieving properties, especially in the case of headaches, coughs and sore throats.
- Among the properties of Balsamic Vinegar, we can also mention its ability to help digestion: it gives you a sense of satiety, slowing down gastric activity. Balsamic Vinegar is suitable for low-calorie diets or diets that require a reduced-calorie regime. Unlike other condiments, in fac, Balsamic Vinegar has low-calorie content and is suitable for those who want to lose weight.
- The Black Gold of Modena does not contain cholesterol and the sugars present are all-natural. It also seems to have regulatory properties of blood sugars, exerting a specific action that helps metabolic processes, regulating the level of blood sugar.
- Balsamic Vinegar is rich in mineral salts, promotes the absorption of magnesium and calcium and improves heart health, supporting the circulatory system and heart activity.
It is not just a condiment!
Balsamic Vinegar is energizing, healthy and also delicious!
It was considered as a real drug, capable of fighting from the mildest to the most severe pains in ancient times. Were they right?
Greetings from Modena.