There’s nothing like a fresh salad with mushrooms on a hot summer day! Today we suggest you the recipe of another super tasty one that could be in rotation in your kitchen all summer long: Mushrooms and pear salad with Original Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 yellow pears, not too ripe
- 200 gr. of porcini mushrooms or fresh champignons
- 200 gr. of salad: valerian and radicchietto
- 30 pistachios already peeled
- 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PGI (aged at least 12 years)
- a pinch of salt
- ground pepper
Ingredients for for the sauce:
- 60 gr. of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon of minced Parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Coriander
- 2 tablespoon of Estragon
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped Chives
First of all, let’s prepare the sauce: mix the mayonnaise with all the herbs listed above. Super easy!
Then clean, wash and drain the different types of salad very carefully and arrange them on a large serving dish. Subsequently, wash and dry the pears without peeling them; then cut them into wedges first to remove the core, then into thin longitudinal slices. After that, place them in a flat dish and sprinkle them with the juice of half a lemon. Now follow the same procedure for mushrooms.
After that, chop the pistachios coarsely. Spread the sliced pears, the mushrooms and pistachios on the salad. Finally add salt and pepper and season it with extra virgin olive oil and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PGI. Serve straight away!